That's why I have decided to do a Q&A session, so you get a chance to ask all your questions and get them answered here.
How does it work? You can either
- Send me a private message through the contact form (make sure to mention "Q&A" in your email).
- Reply in the comment section below.
- Write a comment through facebook or twitter.
I'll be gathering all your questions and do a line-up by February 10th.
So don't be shy. I love to hear from you. My overall goal is to dismantle the barriers that keep people from using their local wild plants. There are no dumb questions.
- Have a weed in your garden and want to know how to use it?
- Looking for some iron-rich wild edibles?
- Need to know what plants are safe to start with if you are new to the whole foraging thing?
- Want some simple recipe tips?
Looking forward to hearing from you!